My approach to photographing your wedding is very simple – it’s your wedding. It’s my job to document it – to capture all those fleeting moments – but with a full collaboration between your vision and my artistic flair to bring out the beauty of your very special day.
I don’t believe in complicating things so I don’t have lots of different packages. Here’s what’s included when you choose me to be your wedding photographer:
- Consultation(s) either in person or by Skype during the planning stages
- An engagement/pre-wedding shoot for us to get to know each other (but also to capture some fantastic images you can use before the wedding)
- My services as a photographer from Bridal Preparations until some time after the First Dance
- At least three hundred edited images on CD, memory stick or online storage, all as high resolution print-ready files, copyright free for your personal use
- My travel costs (unless the wedding is overseas or requires an overnight stay)
My prices start from £1450
I can arrange albums or prints as a separate service, but you are under no obligation to purchase them via me – all your images will be supplied from me print-ready and copyright free for your personal use, so you can organise your own printing if you wish. My preference, for quality control, is that you buy albums or prints via me, but you are completely free to do as you like.
I prefer to talk on the telephone, so please feel free to contact me using the Contact Form leaving your number and a good time to call and I’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Click on any of these wedding stories to see more images.
Click on any of these Pre-Weddings to see more images.